We look forward to hearing from you. Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for.
Front Desk Administrator
THIS POSITION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL LATE AUGUST 2017, BUT WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW.
MJ Test Prep is seeking a front desk administrator to assist in running daily operations in Bryn Mawr. This position is part-time, approximately 15 to 20 hours a week, with the possibility for more hours during busier seasons. We are looking for someone with flexible availability.
This is a dynamic job in a fast-paced environment. Candidates MUST be able to handle significant customer interaction over the phone and in-person.
The primary job responsibilities include:
– Managing all phone and email communications
– Scheduling students and managing tutors’ schedules
– Describing our programs to potential new customers
– Handling payments and billing
– Filing student records
– Managing our teaching materials, including photocopying and organizing
– And many other clerical office tasks
The ideal candidate should:
– Be able to handle a highly visible role with significant customer interaction
– Have excellent organizational and communication skills
– Be skilled at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
– Have good computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook. Experience with scheduling software like TeachWorks, WordPress, and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
– Be detail-oriented and have a high level of motivation
– A college degree is preferred, though candidates who are working towards a degree or who have work experience will also be considered.
This is a contract position. Our Bryn Mawr office is open 10 AM to 9 PM Sunday through Friday, and 10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday, and our Chestnut Hill office is open only by appointment. Hours are variable shared by 2 or 3 administrators. The salary is extremely competitive, based on prior experience.