We look forward to hearing from you. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for.
Front Desk Administrator
We are seeking an upbeat, efficient, and savvy Front Desk Administrator to run daily operations primarily in our Bryn Mawr office. As the business expands in Chestnut Hill, there may be opportunities to work in the Chestnut Hill office. The Bryn Mawr office is open seven days a week, and tutors are available to teach until 9 PM. We are seeking someone with flexible availability.
We need an administrator with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates MUST be able to handle strong customer interaction over the phone, through email, and in-person.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Managing all phone and email communications
- Scheduling students and managing tutors’ schedules
- Describing our programs to new customers
- Handling all payments and billing
- Filing student records
- Photocopying and organizing teaching material
- Proctoring practice standardized tests and scoring practice tests
- Be able to handle a highly visible role with significant customer interaction
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be skilled at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office. Experience with TeachWorks, WordPress, and Adobe is a plus
- Be very reliable
- A college degree is preferred, but we will consider candidates with experience or working towards a degree
This is a contract position in a small, family-owned business. Hours are flexible and variable shared by 2 or 3 administrators, with the ability to create most of your own schedule. The salary is extremely competitive, based on prior experience.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.